Fast-Track Back into the EEM Certification Program
With Sara Allen, PhD, EEM-AP
& Debra Burchard, EEM-AP
With Year 2 of the Eden Energy Medicine Certification program being regionalized in 2019.
Innersource is offering an accelerated lane for folks wanting to be Year 2 Certification grads. This accelerated audit program could be the one that helps YOU achieve your dream of becoming a Certified Eden Energy Medicine year 2 graduate.
The course is a onetime offering of a review and practice of the CURRENT and ENTIRE Year 1 Eden Energy Foundations program.
- The course is offered in only 8 days – that is HALF the current classroom time.
- The course is offered at HALF the tuition cost of the year long program.
- The course is being offered to any student who has completed Year 1 at any time since the school was founded in 2006
Who’s the Course for?
- Have completed year 1 – anytime since the program began in 2006 – but the 12 month requirement between year 1 and year 2 has expired for you – this is a great way for you to qualify for Year 2.
- Have completed year 1 – and have been away from your studies – this is a great way to refresh your skills and catch up on the ever-evolving curriculum of the Eden skills – this is a notable offering for you.
- Have completed Year 1 – and have a very active practice – this is a great way for you to find out what skills are new and working and evolving in the program since you were a student – this is a terrific offering for you.
- Have completed year 1 – and are missing the camaraderie of the like-minded community of energy practitioners and would like to catch up on your “village” and meet many new friends – this is a really sweet offering for you.
- Have completed the program – any level of completion – and would like to reconnect, brush up on the current skills being taught, recharge your spirit, make new friends, or connect with your old community the Great Audithon is a remarkable offering for you.
What is the Course time line?
The Course is two – four day classes broken down in this way:
- The first 4 Day Class- classes 1 and 2 are reviewed and practiced.
- The second 4 Day Class – classes 3 and 4 are reviewed and practiced.
If I missed a year 1 class … way back when…
is this a good way for me to take that class?
No it’s not… the Course is for students who’ve already take year 1 classes and passed the demo and the test. If you didn’t finish a class – you can’t audit a class.
Do I have to take a test or do a demo?
You do not need to do a written test or do a demo – with this caveat:
If you plan on jumping in to one of the three Regional Year 2 programs offered in 2019– you must be ready for it.
To qualify for the course you must have already completed and passed year 1 at some point in the past. So you do not have to test or demo out again. However, just taking the course review of current year 1 does not automatically mean you would be ready to step into year 2 . If any of the material proves challenging for you, there are mentors standing by to help you. If your Audithon teacher feels you need some tutoring between the end of the course and the beginning of your Regional Year 2 program there will be a list of Innersource faculty mentors for you to choose from to help you sharpen and deepen any skill. And yes there is a fee for mentoring – $65 per hour. So no demo and no test – but if you are struggling to digest and assimilate the material (some of which may be brand new to you) there is help for you to get up to par and ready for you to join the Year 2 Certification. We really want you ready and able and bursting with confidence when you join Year 2.